We envisage such amicable and natural environment on earth which fulfills the demand and need of the society living in the Biome free from any kind of exploitation and injustice.
To organize the community, educate and empower them, develop art and skill for better and sustainable livelihood, develop eco-friendly culture and good health by promoting traditional techniques & measures and dissemination of innovative technology.
- To participate actively, directly or indirectly in the process of development in partnership with marginalized communities, voluntary organizations and others.
- To implement the programs and services for the target groups in order to enable them to have access to the basic amenities and rights.
- To follow the bottom-up planning and bottom-up development approach.
- Building strong linkages with government, national and international organizations.
- To follow the integrated and multi-disciplinary approach.
- To implement the initiatives through people centered approach.
Our Focused Target Groups
- Women, infants, and children.
- Marginalized Section of the Society.
- The elderly the sick and disabled.
- Victims of natural and manmade disasters.
- Workers of the un-organized sector.
- People living with HIV/AIDS.
Geographical Area of Interventions –
The organization is actively working in the District-Kanpur, Varanasi, Sonebhadra, Gorakhpur, Gonda in state of Uttar Pradesh. The focus of our interventions have been in the area of Skill enhancement through training and demonstration of technology, Sustainable Livelihood, Land Development, Agriculture, Environment conservation, Women Empowerment and Health related activities.